Data Analysis and Publications
- Develop randomization schemes
- Develop sample selection for observational studies
- Develop interim and final analysis plans
- Create tables, files, and listings for FDA submissions
- Provide expertise regarding methdological issues in statistics
- Perform analyses for manuscripts and interim reports
We use in-house statisticians and statistical programmers to support statistical design and analysis. We can also draw from a wealth of expertise within UCSF and the CPMC Research Institute, as needed. Our statistical programmers have created a suite of validated SAS programs and macros that can be customized for reports, tables, and listings for regulatory submissions and data safety reporting.
Manuscripts and Presentations
- Assist in creating presentations and developing manuscripts for publication
- Establish publication review systems
- Coordinate study-wide analysis for publications involving multiple investigators
Coordinating Center scientists have published in high-impact journals such as NEJM and JAMA.